RULES + INSTRUCTIONS
We have recently cleaned and added chemicals to your hot tub. Please wait at least 1 hour after your arrival to enter.
We have left extra chlorine and Ph-decreaser to be added per cup instructions.
NOTE: If hazardous bodily waste is transmitted into the hot tub, you must contact management immediately.
The below rules are strictly enforced:
· Must shower before entering.
· No food or glass allowed.
· Swimwear must be worn.
· Do not turn the hot tub off.
· No horseplay.
· Pregnant women and people with health conditions should consult their doctor prior to entering.
· Do not use soap, bath bombs, or oils.
· Children should always be supervised.
· Quiet hours after 9:00PM.
· Do not sit or lie down on the cover.
· Management is not responsible for accidents or injury.
· Replace cover when not in use.
· Use at your own risk.
Failure to follow these rules may result in an extra cleaning charge.
Pine Lake Property Management
Instructional Verbiage Here